– continuous playback
– option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
– optional shortcode parameters to load the audio file directly from the shortcode definition
– optional shortcode parameters to load the audio file directly from the page/post custom fields
– new admin interface with ‘Preview Player’ option
– small admin interface improvements
IF YOU NEED ONLY THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN FOR THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
You can use this product as a fully featured html5 audio player (check Playlist version examples) or just to add background music to your website (check Minimal version examples)
You can customize this html5 audio player by changing the color for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator.
In this manner you have the possibility to integrate this audio player in any design.
It supports .mp3 and .ogg audio files
— Customizable Color Scheme
The prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button etc.) come in black or white versions. Using the parameters you can select any color scheme for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. If needed, PSD files are included and you can change very easy the controllers, too.
— Show/Hide Elements
You can set as visible or set as hidden, any element of the audio player according to your design and functionality needs: rewind button, play button, previous button, next button, mute button, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, title section, playlist.
— Mobile Compatible
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
— Read Folder
Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
— Multiple Instances
You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page.
— Multiple Parameters
Over 35 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, initial volume, show/hide playlist, show/hide playlist on init & color parameters.
— Free Updates
Once you’ve bought the product, you can download for free, from your account, all the updated versions.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.